Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Cart Pushers

I was busy all day and ended my day with shampoo all over the hallway carpet and the kids bedroom carpet. Shampoo does not make a good carpet cleaner. Before I ran the carpet shampooer over it, I scraped as much of the shampoo up as I could. Even so, I spent way too long cleaning it and it still isn't done. After not napping, Eiley was more than ready for bed and asked to go to sleep before I was done. To top it off, I'm pretty sure Arya mocked me tonight. She is my little parrot and repeats so many things I say, but Cork and I both felt like she was mocking me when she repeated something today. It was pretty funny, but the last thing I needed to do was laugh and encourage her. It was funny though and I think it's awesome that my 20 month olds have a sense of humor.


Whenever we go to the grocery store, the bagger offers to move bags from the check out into the cart A&E are in. I always tell them that it isn't necessary. This is why. A&E love to help push the cart out to the car. We get so many looks, but it keeps them happy and they stay with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment