Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Air Show Take 2


Last year, we went to the Milwaukee Air and Water show in June. The 2011 show wasn't until this weekend. We took the kids and once again they proved that they can sleep through noise. They weren't all that interested, but I think that was more because they were exhausted from yesterday then actual disinterest in the planes. I thought the kids would sleep in this morning, but was totally wrong. They were up and jumping in their cribs by 6:30. After another long day and barely napping, they were tired tonight. They got their second bath of the day and then we put them into bed at 6:30. They happily went down. I'm so glad they slept because we have another couple long days coming up and I want them to be rested enough to enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment