Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Walking Tornado

A&E are a walking tornado, hence their twinado nickname. The house was clean when they got up this morning. We left home about an hour after they got up and didn't return until close to lunch time. Somehow between eating breakfast and getting ready, they managed to destroy my family room. This wouldn't be such an issue if my front door didn't open up into this room. We got home from grocery shopping, pulled into the garage and the neighborhood kids swarmed. I got out of the car and before I could get either kid out of their carseat, there were 4 kids in my garage already. By the time I got both kids out, one of those kids was already in the house. I don't mind this at all, but she walked into a field of toy landmines. I put away the frozen and refrigerated stuff and then decided to tackle the family room before finishing with the rest of the groceries. As I was cleaning the family room, the girls were happily tearing apart the kitchen. Of course I didn't notice until it was too late. By the time I saw them, they had pulled the diaper bag off the counter and emptied it, along with the last bit of pretzels and all the salt from the bottom of a pretzel bag. Fun times!

Later in the day, when I was cooking dinner, I turned around to find Arya trying to suck down almond milk straight out of the carton. This is definitely not something she's seen either Cork or me do. Thankfully, the container was empty or I'm sure she would have had it all over herself, the chair and the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment