Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Monday, August 1, 2011

Joker






Some things just don't mix well. I think our slide and water are two of those things. While the pics are hilarious, Eiley is the one climbing to the top and Arya is the one sprawled at the bottom. Eiley slid down seated and I held her hand. I didn't trust that slide when it was wet and for good reasons. Arya tried once to crawl up the wet slide, the last picture was the result and she was done with that.

 Eiley put chaptstick on today and looked like the Joker when she was done. I just had to laugh. I'm always laughing around these two. Sometimes from things they do and other times from things we say to them. Cork was dealing with one of them tonight after she'd stripped her clothes off. I was in the laundry room and heard him tell her "stop moving your legs, you're farting."

No comments:

Post a Comment