Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Stamp This


The girls got stamps and a huge stamp pad for their birthday. The stamps are all animals and Arya and Eiley love them. They ask for most of the animals by the sound they make. They say "rar" for lions, tigers, alligators, bears etc. It can make it tricky for me to know which "rar" animal they are trying to find. Once they find it, they know exactly what to do with it. It's fun to watch them help each other put the stamps on the ink pad since they need a little pressure to soak up the ink. I'm impressed they figured this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment