Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Musical Toothbrush


Today was a hard day. Arya was screaming at me most of the day. She even fell asleep mid yell while I was cleaning my shower. She was unhappy no matter what I did. I thought maybe she had an ear ache, but when I asked if her ears hurt she said "no." She wasn't any happier after her nap than she was before. She finally changed and was in a good mood around 5:00, right around the time Eiley decided she'd pick up the cranky roll for the day.

We'll see how often Cork reads this blog by how fast he mentions this post. I completely forgot to tell him that I found Eiley using his toothbrush today.

No comments:

Post a Comment