Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Forward Facing

Today was a big day in our household. We finally changed the girls from rear facing to forward facing in their car seats. I would have loved to keep them rear facing, but it would have been really hard in the back row of our van. We couldn't get the infant seat into the back row unless it was flipped upside down and I don't think baby Nameless would have liked that very much. So, Arya and Eiley are forward facing in the last row. So far they seem to like it. Some kids don't like it when they're switched since their legs are uncomfortable hanging down. These two loved being able to swing their legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment