Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Friday, May 18, 2012

Smoothie

I think it might be nearly impossible to keep clothes on these two this summer. I was pulling weeds from their sandbox today. I must have looked away from them for no longer than 10 seconds and Eiley was standing about 5 feet from me. I looked up and she tells me "my nakey girl". She'd gotten out of her clothes in that amount of time.


They're fast about everything now. I made myself a smoothy for lunch with banana, spinach and a few other things. The two of them drank most of it before I could even stop them. I couldn't be upset though since they were downing something healthy like it was dessert.

I unlocked the front door to get the mail and told the girls they had to stay in the house while "nakey". Of course they didn't listen and quietly snuck out while I was getting the mail. They both took off down the sidewalk, running faster than I can move. I did something to my hip recently and it's been giving me problems off and on. When it hurts, it's hard to even walk on it. Of course today is one of those days. A neighbor caught them for me. Or I should say a neighbor bribed them with popsicles to stop running. They would have happily kept going. There were a bunch of people out and all were laughing at the girls, which of course eggs them on.

No comments:

Post a Comment