Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Pizza Picnic

I grabbed a strawberry today and absentmindedly walked into the family room with it. Arya and Eiley took this as an invitation and brought their strawberries with. We don't normally allow the kids to eat anywhere but the kitchen or outside (when it's nice). Arya told me that it was "fun" to eat in the family room and I told them that some time we could have a little picnic on the hardwood floor. They took that as another invite and ran away to get their picnic table. Since they were so excited about it, we let them eat dinner in the family room. It was like a little party. We had pizza, ice cream sandwiches and watched the end of The Lion King. Both kids were super tired, and this kept their mind off of their usual dinner time fits. They were so well behaved.


I'm almost 34 weeks pregnant now and am feeling really great. Daily, I'm amazed at how different this pregnancy is than my previous one. Ace Hardware was giving away quarts of paint this weekend. Of course that meant we had to pick a color, get a quart and I had to paint our laundry room. There is no way I could have done that at 34 weeks with Arya and Eiley. I was definitely tired by the time I finished, but my body was cooperating and didn't mind the fact that I'd been bending in weird angles and climbing on a ladder.

No comments:

Post a Comment