Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Friday, May 25, 2012

Happy 10 Years

I was having a hard time finding reasonably priced, cute pajamas for the kids for this summer. I finally just bought pants, cut the legs off and hemmed them. The girls watched while I did this and kept telling me that I "broke" their pajamas. They got to wear the new pajamas for the first time last night and both knew exactly where the leg scraps were. They got the scraps and demanded to wear them. We thought it was funny, so let them.

10 years ago today, Cork and I got married. It's been a great 10 years and we hope to have many many more. He surprised me by taking the day off, arranging for a sitter and organizing a night out. It was so nice to have a night out, without the kids, before Nameless arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment