Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Saturday, August 11, 2012

A Wedding

We went to a wedding today. Both Arya and Eiley were pretty good during the service. Arya did announce that "EileyArya want get married" during the service, but thankfully it wasn't too loud. When we left the church, Eiley was concerned that we hadn't sung Happy Birthday or eaten cake. We told them that there would be cake.


The two of them had a blast at the reception but were spent by 9:00. Cork and I had a great time as well. This was one of the better weddings we've been to. The girls particularly liked the candy table that was set up to graze on. They also loved the confetti cupcakes that they ate after eating very little dinner.

Before the wedding, we took the kids to a local hot dog diner for lunch. They ate a ton, of course.

I did not get any pictures on my camera, so will post pics of the girls in the dresses they picked out as soon as I get some.

No comments:

Post a Comment