Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Monday, August 6, 2012

Blowouts Happen

Zia had a huge blow out today. She was in a disposable and I was quickly reminded why I hate disposable diapers. We never have blow outs like this in cloth. I had to take apart and wash her bouncer and give her a bath. Our tub drain doesn't work properly right now and doesn't always drain how it should. I finished Zia's bath and moved to her bedroom to get her dressed. I told Arya and Eiley to not get their skirts wet. I should have just said, "don't get in the tub", or "don't take your clo.thes off". Zia wasn't dressed and I could hear that they were already in the water.

Eiley found this today. It's my first My Little Pony. I have no idea where the body is. That was lost a long time ago and I honestly did not know I still have the head. It was in with a few barbies and other toys from my childhood. This proves that I can't deny Arya got her beheading talent from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment