Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Slip and Slide Fail

We took the kids to a farm today. I believe it's sort of like a state run park thing. There were animals and tractor rides. I got the girls out of the car and saw Eiley's hair in the sun. Her cousin had colored orange and yellow highlights with washable markers. I didn't have my camera and she got them washed out before I got a picture. Her 5 year old cousin had done a really good job. The highlights were in small streaks and right down to the roots.

After the farm, the girls took a turn on the slip and slide. Arya and Eiley spent more time falling than sliding, but they had fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment