Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Issues

The girls stole some crackers about 30 minutes before lunch today. Of course they didn't want to eat their lunch. I told them they didn't have to eat it, but when they kept asking for suckers and candy I had to turn them down. They, Arya especially, were not happy. She spent about an hour throwing a fit off and on before we left to go to a park. While at the park, she finally decided to eat the sandwich she asked for earlier. She turned to me while eating it and said "Momma, I was having issues." I couldn't help but laugh. I've never said this to them, but they listen to everything I say. I know I've been on the phone with Cork and told him the girls were "having issues" that day. I thought it was a nice way of saying the girls are throwing tantrums and being a pain in the ass today They both zonked out on the way home from the park and I just let them sleep. That's the second time they've napped this week. I think the cold they have and being back in school are both really wearing them out.

Cork was not home for dinner, so we had Mickey pancakes at the girls' request. I put the batter in an old ketchup container and was able to make stars, squares and a bunch of other shapes they asked me for after the first batch of Mickeys. They both ate 5 or 6 pancakes. They must have been starving. They never eat that much at dinner, even when it's something they really love.

No comments:

Post a Comment