Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Friday, September 28, 2012

New Seat


If Zia is awake while we eat, she's been sitting in her bouncy seat. I always look down at her and talk, but I feel bad that she's just sitting there, so close to the floor. I got out one of our high chairs today to see how she liked it. She loved it! She was sleeping during most of dinner tonight, but happily sat in her chair and watched us while she was awake. I don't think we'll be using the bouncy seat in the kitchen much any more. I just have to make sure the twins don't continue to put popcorn on her tray.

Arya, Eiley and I had a tea party today. I made some ginger tea and we sat down and had tea together. It was there idea. They were wearing the dresses they wore for the wedding last month. We went to the library with them in those dresses too. They got a lot of compliments while we were there. When we got home, one of their friends came to see if they could go to her house and play. Arya went there first since she had shoes on. Eiley threw a mini fit and finally decided to put her shoes on so she could go too. She looked so adorable leaving the house. She had her party dress on and sparkly shoes. Then I saw her from behind. Her dress was tucked up into her under wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment