Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Dress Up

I was moving clothes from the washer to the dryer today when I heard the twins starting to fight. I yelled "Hey" from the laundry room to try to get them to stop.
A: Eiley we not being nice right now.
E: Yeah, we fighting, biting and hitting.

Later I was changing Zia's diaper. I could hear the two of them around the corner, opening a cabinet, pulling out a bag of pretzels, and very loudly digging into the bad. Arya then announced, also very loudly, "We being sneaky!" No kid, you're really not.

While I was cooking dinner, Arya told me "I was keeping an eye on that." I asked her on what. She said "I don't know what I was saying." She loves to repeat things she's heard, even if she isn't quite sure what they mean.

I've found a use for all my old bridesmaid dresses. The girls and I have been dressing up together and they LOVE it. These pictures crack me up. I am obviously not good at self pictures. The second one has so many things wrong with it. Besides the fact that it's out of focus and my head is cut out, we are all wearing our regular clothes under the dress up stuff and I'm wearing Simple clogs from about 15 years ago. The girls looks so happy though, so I had to include it here.

Look who has been bathing together lately. They love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment