Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Birthdays

Eiley was talking to her stuffed animals today. "You getting so big. And heavier. You tell me if dat too tight." She was pretending to lock the animal into a carseat.

The twins are 3.5 years old and Zia is 8 months old today. Zia isn't crawling and has no teeth. Both of which make me happy. I'm in no hurry for her to grow up. She's so social. She thrives on attention out in public. She's always trying to get people to look at her, making noises to attract attention, and sticking her tongue out. She's adorable and gets the attention she's looking for most of the time. I get told all the time that she looks like a Gerber baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment