Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Bye Bye Infant Seat

This is what happens when the girls eat smoothies around their toys. It wasn't on purpose, but of course I had to take a picture of it.

Miss Zia will be moving into her convertible car seat in a day or two. One of her infant seats just expired and we want her int he convertible one for our trip. I'm going to miss lugging this thing around when she's asleep, but I take her out of it so often and I won't miss trying to take her out of it in the car.

Arya took my picture today while I fed Zia. She did a great job. She turned the camera on and everything. I left it sitting on the end table after taking the above photo.

Can you see how red her mouth is? She got ahold of some of A&E's art work and was chewing on paper with marker on it. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment