Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Magic Kingdom Take 2

Today we spent our second day at the Magic Kingdom. We really didn't need a second day after we got so much done the first day, but it was still fun to go back. We did not make the opening show today, but were there right around opening. We took the monorail in and then started our day again with Peter Pan. Then we moved onto Dumbo twice, Tomorrowland Speedway, Peter Pan, It's a Small World, Winnie the Poo, and by then the twins were tired, so we took the train around the park in hopes that they'd fall asleep. Arya fell asleep on the train, but not Eiley. Eiley did fall asleep while I carried her back to the stroller. Mema and Bepa watched all three kids as they took a nap and Cork and I went on the Stitch ride and Space Mountain twice. Once the twins joined the waking world again, we went on the Carousel, got pineapple Dole Whip, and saw the Bear Jamboree. The girls went to It's a Small World with Mema and Bepa while Cork and I went to the Haunted Mansion. We met up again and rode Winnie the Poo, The Magic Carpets of Aladdin three times, Pirates (Cork and Me during two of the magic carpet rides), the Castle projection show, Fireworks, Peter Pan, Carousel, Teacups, and then finished off our day with the Tomorrowland Speedway again.

My last ride on the speedway was hilarious. Eiley decided she didn't want to steer right before we drove out of the loading zone. I tried, but realized our steering didn't work very well, so we went the entire ride moving back and forth on the guide rail. Each time the car slammed into one side, it would bounce off toward the other side. Eiley was hanging onto me, so she wasn't thrown around too much. I don't know if she or I was laughing harder.

The girls wore their princess dresses all day today. I loved watching them today because they knew what was in store for them and they were so excited. I'm not sure if they or Cork and I had more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment