Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Monday, May 13, 2013

Too Close to a Year

It's been 11 months since Zia was born and completed our family. She had a rough month with being sick, but she's back to her wonderful self. Everyone who knows her asks if she's happy all the time. She really is most of the time. She seems to get cranky most weeks in church, but the service is just at a bad time of day for her. She wants to sleep, but the service it too distracting. She can't settle down when she's trying to dance, sing, and socialize with everyone. She's now saying kitty, hi, meow, and occasionally yes. She understands simple sentences like "where's the kitty". Obviously we have a cat theme going. She loves Sikozu and he tolerates her. I can't remember if he slept in the nursery as often when Arya and Eiley were babies, but he would happily sleep in there all the time if I let him. She can stand for a few seconds without holding onto things now and wave hi and bye. She's starting to point at things, so I'm trying to figure out of she knows who is Arya and who is Eiley. She doesn't understand yet, but hopefully soon I can find out if she can tell them apart. I'm guessing no. I do know she loves both of them. She loves to be part of their chaos. If she hears them wrestling, giggling, yelling, or making any other loud noises, she takes off to see what they are doing. She can crawl on all fours, but prefers to do this silly gimpy crawl with one leg under hear.

Looks like she's going to be a climber like her sisters.

Since the girls will be using pencils next year, I broke out pencils today for them to write with. I had to laugh when I noticed that they both hold their pencil wrong and just like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment