Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

A Couple Hours

I took two photos of the kids today. One right after getting ready for the morning and the other a couple hours later. I meant to take one after dinner, but forgot before they were already ready for bed. You can see what a change a couple hours makes, imagine food smeared clothes, messier hair, and marker on their faces. People without kids must think I never clean these two. Zia is quickly trying to keep up with their uncleanliness.

We're still working on knock knock jokes around here. We were in the car today and the three of us were saying jokes back and forth. They finally go it right when I started and asked about Boo and then they said Boo Who. They then launched into their own versions.
A: Knock Knock
V: Who's there?
A: Knock Knock Poopy Joke!

And of course the two of them cracked up. I'm sure it didn't help that I laughed too, like it was the funniest thing I've ever heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment