Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Three times Two

We had a lot of fun today with two play dates here. I also got most of the house cleaned and dealt with three year old behavior all day. I'm exhausted. Our day included events such as taking a real potato to throw around, falling off the bathroom counter top that was covered in soap and water, and Arya getting her blanket taken away for refusing to clean up. That's just a very small part of our day. By the end of the day, I told Eiley to just go in the other room and leave me alone for a few minutes. Not very nice. I need to work on my patients. As I write this, an over tired Zia is refusing to fall asleep, the twins are watching Peter Pan, and Cork is playing Frisbee. I needed a few minutes of sanity, so I escaped to the blog.

I don't think Zia is feeling 100% today. She slept in late and then took a nap a few hours later. I tried rocking her, but she is just an unhappy camper. She was happier earlier today while playing with shoes. She loves shoes all of the sudden and will bring them to us to put on her. I caught her today trying to put them on herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment