Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Friday, March 25, 2011

Bribery


I wanted to get a pic of both girls standing still for once. I asked them to stand at the oven and then told them I'd give them a chocolate chip if they smiled. I made the mistake of giving a CC to Eiley for standing at the oven and not waiting until she smiled. The result was lots of Arya hamming it up to get some chocolate and Eiley completely ignoring me since she was already happily enjoying chocolate. Bribery may not be the best parenting skill, but it's the only way I know how to make them stand still right now.

ETA: These outfits are backwards! This was the first time the shirts were worn. As soon as I had them on, I knew that they should be on the opposite kid. I should have just switched them. All day long I got the kids confused when I could only see their clothes and not their faces. I don't know why, but some things just seem to work for one and not for the other child.

No comments:

Post a Comment