Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Sticker Back


Arya put a sticker on Eiley's back today. Like mother like daughter. LOL.

The climbing in this house has gotten a little out of control. I pulled Arya off of the top of the changing table over and over and over again. Eiley brought me my cell phone 5 times from the kitchen counter before I finally put it high in a cupboard. While the climbing is funny, and they are usually safe, I do have to save them and it's hard to do that when they are constantly going in different directions. Arya climbed into the back of a chair today and dove into her highchair which was on a different chair. This didn't work so well and when I saw her she was head down, feet in the air, barely hanging onto the chair. Any longer and she would have taken a header into the tile floor. I found Eiley a little while later suspended between a chair and her highchair. She was stretched out about as far as she could get without falling. Thankfully, both kids yell or say "stuck" when they get in trouble, so I usually get them before there is a big accident. They do fall, but so far there haven't been any major injuries, just some hurt pride.

No comments:

Post a Comment