Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Zoom Groom



I wanted to brush the cats today. I may have mentioned last week that I like to brush them right before I vacuum so I can vacuum up any loose hair that's around after the brushing. Cork and I looked all over, but couldn't find the brush. We had been searching and talking about it for a few minutes when Arya took off upstairs. A minute later, she came back downstairs with the cat brush in tow. I don't know if it was coincidence or if she really knew we were looking for it. Last week was the first time she'd seen me brushing the cats in a long time, so it's not like she saw the brush all winter long.

I just think this picture is funny. We are trying to get the kids adjusted to the new time today. They took a quick nap at the zoo and then we didn't put them down for an afternoon nap in hopes that they'd be ready to go to bed at their normal time tonight. We went for a walk with the kiddos in the Ergos this afternoon and Arya crashed when we were almost home. She was woken up right after I snapped this picture. Both kids were in bed at their normal time tonight. Hopefully they get up at the normal time tomorrow. I know most people wouldn't like their kids up at 6:00 am, but I like that we can get so many things done in the morning before lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment