Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Crash!

My laptop crashed. The hard drive is dead and I dont' have the software I need to get the operating system up and running with a new hard drive. I called Sony to purchase the software and had a very frustrating conversation with a woman in India. The software I need is back ordered and I probably won't receive it for 12 to 15 business days. After I get the software, I still need to get my hard drive replaced. This means it may be awhile before the blog is updated again unless I use another person's computer.

1 comment:

  1. I had a problem with amazons customer service. When I first called their number I talked to someone in India that refused to help me with anything. refused to transfer me to a supervisor because "he is just going to tell you some thing". SO I googled amazon customer service and got the cooperate number. The secretary then gave me the number to the American "upper level customer service". Problem solved in about 5 minutes. I hate having to call customer service for anything.

    ReplyDelete