Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Dinner Out

We dragged the poor twinado with us shopping for rugs this morning. They didn't mind too much since the place we went to had car cart/strollers. Cork and I might have used the carts as bumper cards. Just maybe. The kids were dressed the same, which I don't do often anymore. We took the kids out to eat with us for dinner. They did really well. We had to wait longer than we wanted for a table and didn't leave the restaurant until after the kids usually would be in bed. Even so, they were very well behaved and we had a really enjoyable dinner out.

I love the picture I posted today. It's hard to see, but both kids have their left pant leg hiked up and seem to always have the left leg hiked up on these pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment