Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Garbage Pits

We paid this morning for the kids staying up late last night. We took them to the zoo and they both had a big breakdown. We had to leave the zoo by 10:30. We came home and they went right to bed. I used the afternoon to put the first coats of paint on their new twin beds. Neither kid was interested in eating lunch when she got up. I think the Trader Joe's chocolate croissant they each ate with breakfast might have had something to do with that. They were up for a brownie though when Cork took them to visit their best friend down the street. Tonight, they split a half pound cheeseburger. I couldn't believe how much they each ate. It was impressive, yet a little disgusting at the same time. How does someone who barely weighs 20 lbs each that much at one meal?

No comments:

Post a Comment