Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Laundry Ladies




We had a very long, non napping day today and I was at my breaking point by the time Cork got home from work. I don't mind the days the girls decide to skip a nap because they honestly don't need it. The days that get to me are the ones when they need a nap and think their quick 10 minute snooze in the car is enough. The girls Aunty was here visiting yesterday and today. We took her to the Betty Brinn museum for our Thursday outing and their Toddler Time class. So our morning was good. They went down for a nap, but decided a few minutes later that a nap was not in the cards today. I tried to keep them busy all afternoon. I got out my old Cabbage Patch Kids and they repeatedly threw them down the stairs. Then, they wanted applesauce to feed the babies. I gave them some whole grain Joe's Os and they gave up on the dolls to eat the Os themselves. I let them run around without pants on and Arya dressed herself out of the laundry basket. I let both kids play with playdough. I almost think paint would have been a better idea. My kitchen looked like an playdough bomb had exploded in it. Both kids are dressing themselves now, or at least trying to. They're favorite thing to wear is whatever they can pull out of the dirty laundry basket.

No comments:

Post a Comment