Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Friday, June 17, 2011

The Great Outdoors


I let the kids run around outside without diapers today. I do this a lot when it's warm since I feel like their bottoms need to air out a bit. I left their dresses on because it wasn't super hot today. I told both of them to tell me when they needed to go potty. Arya ran inside while I was retrieving Eiley from the neighbors yard. I came back to find her standing in a puddle on the wood floor. I was just glad she'd hit the wood floor instead of the carpet. We're getting rid of the rug in that room, but I'd like to give it away and don't need kid urine on it. As I cleaned up the floor and her, I told them again that they needed to tell me when they had to go potty. Of course Eiley started talking about "peepee" and I didn't get to her in time, so she had pee shooting out from under her dress before I knew it. I started cleaning her up and Arya started yelling "uh oh, poo poo" and yep, she walks away dropping poop from under her dress. I think I might get a mom FAIL for this afternoon but I got a lot of laughs out of it. These two may use the potty periodically, but they and my house aren't ready for potty training yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment