Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Weird Twin Stuff

I was sitting on the couch today with the girls after their nap. I told them we needed to get their socks so we could go to the library. Eiley jumped off my lap and went to get her socks. Instead, she came back with her shoes. I told her we needed her socks before we could put on her shoes, so she went in search for her socks. Arya was very content to stay on my lap and let Eiley find the shoes and socks for her. She was all cuddled in and comfortable holding her blanket. She suddenly lifted her head and said "Elmo". I asked her "What about Elmo?" She said "I-E Elmo" and about 2 seconds later Eiley walked into the room carrying her Elmo doll. There is no way Arya could have seen Eiley before me. Somehow she knew that Eiley had found their Elmo doll and was bringing it to her. Weird.

1 comment: