Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Friday, November 2, 2012

Candy Boob Job

Eiley was pretty cranky when she woke up this morning. She was sitting on the counter, next to Arya, and Arya tried to talk to her. Eiley yelled "Arya, don't talk at me". I told her that was being a stinky fish. So she very nicely said "Arya, don't talk at me." I guess next time I need to specify that it's not just how she's saying that, but also the fact that she's saying it, that's not very nice.

Side note: Stinky fish is something they've learned at school. If either is doing something that she shouldn't, the other calls her a stinky fish. It's amazing how effective calling them a stinky fish is. They get it and neither wants to be a stinky fish.

Zia couldn't seem to figure out that she was lying next to a doll today and she kept trying to nurse from its head.

I know she'll pay me back for stuff like this later in life.

Eiley took candy out of the kitchen today. She was so upset that I noticed she had it. She had stuffed it into her shirt as if I wasn't going to notice she'd just grown boobs. I also found candy stuffed into one of their gloves.

No comments:

Post a Comment