Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Lists

I'm always making lists. If I don't have a list, I don't get things done. I just completely forget about things. Apparently, the kids have noticed that I make lists for everything. Today, Eiley was making a list and then Arya decided she needed to make one too.

Look at how neat her little list is. Both girls hold their pen wrong, just like I do. Their teachers have been working with them on how to hold it correctly. They hold it much better than most of the kids in their class, even though it's wrong. If they are like me, no amount of work will get them to hold it correctly. Eiley told me what was on her list and it included very important things like hot dogs, cheese, and books. Arya's list included almonds, cashews, orange cheese (cheddar), and white cheese.

Arya told Cork today that he and Zia didn't have enough hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment