Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Saturday, November 17, 2012

On The Road Again

We were back in the car today. It wasn't nearly as painful as the drive out, but we stopped at a hotel halfway home. We met another friend from my group in Kansas City. We were able to spend some time with her family. The twins made themselves at home right away. Eiley made me so proud when we were all trying to leave for dinner. She wanted to take a toy with her and I tried to explain why she couldn't. She would not listen and eventually I had to pry it out of her hands. Then she basically told me in front of everyone that I was a bad mom. Wonderful. I was too tired to even care and just let it go without saying anything to her.

You can tell Zia is not a first child and that we've been in the car too long. Poor kid gets a snot sucker to play with.

No comments:

Post a Comment