Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas! Arya and Eiley woke up around 6:00 this morning and I could hear them having a discussion in their bedroom about how early or late it was and if they could get up yet. Eiley fell back to sleep, but Arya didn't. I didn't hear her, but all of a sudden I could sense she was behind me, staring at me. I rolled over in bed and invited her in. A couple minutes later Zia was up, so the three of us climbed out of bed. Eiley slept for awhile longer and then we went and woke her up.

I had an amazing time watching the kids all day long. They were so happy. They loved having so many people in the house and opening all their presents. Arya, Eiley and I stole away from everyone and sang Happy Birthday to Jesus a few times. I was so busy making dinner and talking to other people, I felt like I wasn't giving them enough attention. They loved out little time away and no one missed us while we were gone...or heard me singing off key in the bathroom.

The twins were given a bottle of sparkling grape juice by Mema and Bepa. Eiley opened it and said "alcohol". Hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment