Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Buns of Steel

The kids asked for an orange after they'd eaten a bunch of food for breakfast. They've been eating and sleeping a lot lately, so I figured they must be growing and must be hungry. I showed them an orange and they both agreed that was what they wanted. I washed the orange and peeled it while I talked to them. I then turned my back to slice it. By the time I had one section sliced and turned back around to see them, this is what I found. I am not in a hurry for them to potty train, but I wish they'd leave their diapers on until they really are ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment