Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Monday, July 4, 2011

Fourth of July


After the fireworks last night, we headed out of town and drove to my parents house. The kids were lucky enough to see 2 of their three sets of grandparents this weekend. Today, we had a cook out with friends and family. A&E were so tired, but neither wanted to nap. I was sure they would go to sleep early, but as usual I was wrong. They hate to sleep when we are not home. They jumped and yelled for a long time and finally settled. I was sure they were asleep and was about to head to bed when I heard them again. I went to check on them and Eiley was screaming bloody murder. She wanted out of her pack and play and into the bed with me. I was not too keen on that idea. Two toddlers and two adults do not fit into a queen size bed that easily, especially when the toddlers toss and turn all night long. Cork came to my rescue and he slept in the bed with the kids while I slept in a different room. For the first time in years, I slept all night without waking. It was amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment