Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Twilight Fan?

I'm not sure where Arya learned to bite, but I don't think it was from watching any Twilight movies. She's very slowly learning that "biting babies don't get buhbuh." I wish she'd learn this faster, but for now she's biting Eiley and everything else that frustrates her. I caught her biting a toy yesterday that was stuck in her toy box. She was frustrated that she couldn't get the toy out like she wanted. Any ideas out there on how to help her get past her frustrations or how to handle them differently?

1 comment:

  1. Lilly and Abby used to bit a lot. I think the first instruction they learned after no no was no biting. Abby rarely bites now but when Lilly is teething she bites sometimes. Then we tell her no biting and she points to mouth and says "na bi na bi" and shakes her head no.

    ReplyDelete