Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Monday, June 25, 2012

Brock Brock


It's only in the low 60s here today. I dressed the girls in jeans, short sleeve shirts and socks. I told them to pick out shoes. Both took off their socks and put on flip flops. i told them it was too cold for flip flops. Their response was to put on winter hats and tell me they had a hat on so the shoes were okay. Love the logic.

We were driving in the van and Eiley was asking for the chicken song. They were listening to a cd, but I didn't know which song it was, meaning which number on the CD. I told her that and she must have assumed I meant that I didn't understand her, because she started clucking like a chicken and then said "see mom". Her cluck is a very loud "brock brock brock" over and over.


I love that it's cool today because Zia gets to wear one of my favorite outfits from Arya and Eiley. It's a good thing I have two of these. She spit up all over the first shirt a couple minutes after I put it on her. I was able to grab the second identical shirt and swap them out. So, she still got to wear the outfit all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment