Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Shut Da Door

I'm not sure who was in charge when this happened, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't me. Cork told Arya to stay out of the cupboard when he was watching her. Obviously she didn't listen, but we don't know when she did it. She happily let us know it was her when we asked.

Both kids are saying things all the time now that crack me up. They know that some of the things they say are humorous and repeat themselves when we laugh. I was using the bathroom today with the door open and Arya told me "momma, you need shut da door". I laughed and of course the door was repeatedly opened and slammed while I washed my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment