Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

My Got French Fry


I ran to the laundry room today and moved clothes from the washer to the dryer. I didn't put new clothes in and everything in the washer could be dried, so I wasn't gone long. I came back to find A&E sitting at their little picnic table, happily eating frozen, uncooked tater tots. Yuck! "Momma, my got french fry" they happily exclaimed.

Zia had her 2 week check up today. She is now 8lbs 4oz. That's about 1/2 a pound lighter than Arya was at 2 months. She's quickly growing out of her newborn clothes that the girls wore for 3 months. It's amazing how much faster she's growing than them. She also started 2 pounds heavier, so she definitely had a head start.

Despite being exhausted, the girls refused to go to bed tonight. I even tried letting them sleep in my bed, but they just wanted to play. Eventually, I kicked them out of my room and made them go to their room to sleep. There was lots and lots of screaming and then 15 minutes later they were both passed out in the hall. I was home alone, exhausted and just wanted to sleep. They kept waking Zia up and managed to wake her before I kicked them out of my room. She decided being awake for another 90 minutes after they fell asleep was a great idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment