Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Monday, June 11, 2012

Not Tired!

There are a couple things we seem to be fighting regularly around here. The first is playing in the sinks. Every time I turn my back, these two are playing with water and making a huge mess. Today, they were in the water while I was cooking dinner. I'm really not sure how to stop them while I'm busy doing something else. This should get even more interesting once baby gets here and I'm really distracted.


The other thing we're fighting is bed time. Both kids are so exhausted lately, but refuse to sleep when we put them to bed. They've been up until at least 8:15 for 3 of the last 4 nights. If they'd sleep in a little, I wouldn't mind a later bed time, but they have been waking even earlier than normal while going to bed late. They're cranky little zombies during the day, but a short nap will just make things worse. We've been trying to tire them out, but nothing seems to work. I know I'm exhausted by the end of the day. Eiley was crying in the hall tonight, demanding she wasn't tired. About 2 minutes later she was out cold. Arya didn't want to lay in bed, so I said she could sleep on the floor. She fell asleep while Eiley was throwing her fit in the hall.

No comments:

Post a Comment