Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Time Change

The time change is not nice on little kids. We got everyone to bed only about 15 minutes after the new bed time, but Zia decided to not sleep. She was much happier sitting on the couch, crying. She has become a little mommy's girl at night lately. I took her from Cork and she instantly stopped crying. I put her on the ground to play and she sat there, happily playing, for awhile. She let us know when she was done and then demanded she nurse to sleep. It's a horrible habit she's trying to form. We had to break her from being rocked to sleep a few months ago. It looks like we may need to break her of this too. Based on the quantity of solids she eats in a day, I think it's going to be a long time before she stops nursing, so maybe we have time to break her of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment