Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Worn Out

Lots of families do Sunday Funday. The girls and I do Tuesday Funday. Which of course doesn't have the same ring to it, but we still love it. We spent four hours at the kid museum today. We spent most of the time by ourselves, but we did run into one of the twins' preschool teachers and her two young daughters.

The four hours at the museum really wore them all out. While most parents would consider this a win, I definitely do not. They didn't sleep long, so I only got a couple things done, and they woke up cranky! I had a couple juice boxes in the basement for emergency use and needed them today. I filled them full of juice and then a smoothie, trying to get their blood sugar back up. It worked, but it took time.

No comments:

Post a Comment