Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Friday, August 16, 2013

Beer Garden

I wanted to take the kids out to lunch before they headed back to school. I set up a lunch and park playdate with a few of their friends for today. We met the friends at a local burger place. Of course the girls could only eat about half of their burgers, but could finish a giant scoop of ice cream. Normally I wouldn't get them each an ice cream if they couldn't finish lunch, but this was a special treat, so I gave in and even go them sprinkles on their ice cream. Their Bepa always spoils them and gets a topping for them when he takes them there, so they sort of expected it. I'm a softy right now since they'll be starting half days at school.

We were driving from the restaurant to the park. The kids were sitting in the wrong car seats, so I was joking around with them about their names. I asked Arya what her first name was and she said "Arya picking her nose". She did in fact have her finger jammed way up her nose.

We went to a beer garden tonight. The kids may have had more fun than us. There was a big playground there, giant pretzels, and they all got to stay up way past bed time.

No comments:

Post a Comment