Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Home Depot Class

We stopped at Dunkin Donuts today for coffee. Cork got the kids a couple donut holes and the store gave us a few extra. The extra ones were plain donuts with powdered sugar. We got home and I told Arya what they were. She turns to Eiley and says "They gave us vanilla donuts with power."

Before DD, we went to The Home Depot to get wood for my newest project. While there, the kids took a class that they apparently have the first Saturday of every month. They had a blast hammering and painting in their dresses.

Zia is taking her climbing to new heights. She can now get into the toy box. I walked into the living room today and saw her standing on an end table and then she dove onto the couch.

I'm starting my new project and realized that I never showed a photo of my last project finished. This is the girls' desk for art.

No comments:

Post a Comment