Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Monday, October 8, 2012

Glue

The cat puked upstairs today. Arya yelled down the stairs to let me know. I told her I'd be up in a minute to check it out. She told me "be careful, don't touch it or you have to wash your hands." I thanked her and she responded "I welcome!"

While I was nursing Zia, the older two spent some time making beautiful art things. I went to check on them when I finished and had to explain to Eiley why we don't glue our art projects to the wall. She said that their art is put on the walls at school. Yes, but they do that with tape. Looks like we might have projects taped up around the house soon. I used to do that last year, but haven't done it yet this school year. After our discussion, I had to pull this off the wall and then wash the glue and leftover paper off. It had obviously been there for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment