Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Sunday School

The girls went to Sunday school for the first time today. We toured the room last week so they would know where they were going. I was getting ready and asked Cork to let them know they would be in Sunday school and not sitting with us at church. Predictably, Eiley threw a fit because she "doesn't like Sunday school." This seems to be a new trend with her. She says she doesn't like anything that she hasn't tried/done before. Once she settles down, she's willing to try it. By the time we got to church, she was done with her fit and happily stayed in the preschool room. When we left them, Arya was coloring and Eiley was playing with play dough. When we picked them up, both were coloring. I asked them what they did while they were there. Both could tell me they'd had teddy bear junk food and apple juice. The "teddy bear junk food" was teddy grahams. I'm glad they recognize that's junk food. They have quickly hit that age where I can't control everything they eat. Until today, they had no idea teddy grahams even existed.

No comments:

Post a Comment