Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Growing Up Mwahkey

Every region of the country has those one or two words they say that only they use. Here that word is bubbler. What is a bubbler? To those of you who aren't from around here, a bubbler is a drinking fountain. I have never called it a bubbler. The girls had a math event at school tonight and then I had a PTA meeting. All three got to stay in the gym and play while I sat in the meeting. When I picked them up, Arya told me that she needed a drink from the "bubbler". I was like "WHAT??!!" No kid of mine is going to call it a bubbler. Seriously though, I know some people around here call it that, but I was honestly shocked to hear that come out of her mouth. As weird as I think it sounds, I didn't correct her. I guess she'll be saying all sorts of funny things that are different from the funny things I said growing up.

Cork called to FaceTime today. I was just about to put Doc McStuffins on for them so I could cook dinner. Arya told him "I want to watch tv right now, sooooo maybe I can get back to you later today or tomorrow." Four year old love is so charming.

No comments:

Post a Comment