Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Zia Drinks

We took the kids to starbucks this morning for some soy hot cocoa. They loved it. It was a good way to bribe them to go to their ballet class that they are not enjoying at all. Actually I shouldn't say that. They do enjoy it, but not enough to stop the rest of their Saturday to go to dance. Once we get them there and they stop complaining, they have some fun.

Zia was so cute at dinner. I gave each of the kids a little cup to drink out of and she was all over that. She thought it was the greatest thing. She would take a little sip and say "ah".

No comments:

Post a Comment